I am a UX designer who brings almost a decade of experience in multiple disciplines, all with a focus on highly crafted, user-centered design. My process is rooted in iteration and prototyping and I'm able to think through design problems at many scales from mobile interfaces to product design to architectural interventions. I thrive in collaborative, challenging environments, where thinking on your feet and creative improvisation are welcomed and encouraged.
MAY 2016 – PRESENT
Continuum is an innovation design consultancy based in the Seaport, Boston.
- Designed mobile UI for wearable health device
- Collaborated on an agile team leading the login and checkout group for a Fortune 20 pharmaceutical company
- Designed and prototyped site animations and wireframes
- Lead UX workshops with stakeholders to define business, development & user goals
JANUARY – APRIL 2016
A 10-week intensive project based curriculum focused on creating capable and confident designers who eat, sleep, and breath UX. Throughout the program, I collaborated in three design teams and produced five distinct projects, one with real-world clients.
- Conducted user research to create personas, scenarios and user journeys.
- Developed the information architecture of websites and mobile applications
- Built wireframes in Adobe CS or Sketch
- Communicated design ideas and decisions to stakeholders
- Created clickable prototypes in software such as inVision
JANUARY 2013 – FEBRUARY 2016
KMDG is a landscape & architecture firm with expertise in urban sites, and the seam between architecture and landscape.
- Assisted principals and project managers with all levels of projects; design, 3D modeling, rendering, and construction documents.
- Implemented and designed new website.
- Developed regular content including, graphics, blog posts and photography.
AUGUST 2011 – APRIL 2013
Radlab is a multidisciplinary design and fabrication consulting firm. The scope of their work includes architecture, design computing, digital fabrication, and product development.
- Led the design of the company website and marketing materials.
- iPad App Wireframes for space planning application
- Designed and fabricated furniture using three- and five-axis CNCs.